2013 saw the addition of the Low Emission Vehicle Zone
Unveiling the very latest in electric, hybrid and gas-powered vehicles. Visitors to the 2014 show, will again have the chance to better understand the technology, running costs, the charging/refueling infrastructure and any financial help that’s available. Last year the exhibition featured:
- The Nissan Leaf, a 100% electric car, boasting zero-emissions
- The Caddy Ecofuel, powered by compressed natural gas and offering emissions savings of over 50%
- The only electric quad bikes to be manufactured in the UK. Both the Eliminator and Dominator models from the Eco Charger range will be on show. Test drives will be available at 11am and 1pm on each day of the show
- The Iveco Daily, a 7 tonne vehicle, powered on compressed natural gas
- The John Deere tractor model 6210R, delivering outstanding fuel efficiency, and meeting Interim Tier 4 emissions standards.
Presentations will be made among the vehicle exhibits with subjects including biomethane as a transport fuel, the electric motor sector and an overview of the role of low-emission vehicles in agriculture.